Thrifty Halloween Decor

It hit me earlier this week that... Halloween is here!!! I want to show you some of the house decor that you can easily make at home. So, all my Halloween decor was made by myself or purchased in dollar store.


Image by Sarah via Thriftydecorchicks

These jars are from target for 25 cents each, and for the spooky label, you can find anything that you like online (the creepier the better! ) and print them out, then stick to your jars. The liquid inside are just water and add few drops of ink, it can be green, red, purple... there you go, you have your cute little potions now.

Image by Sarah via Thriftydecorchicks
I went to Party City for some Halloween decor ideas and found that those little tombstones were so popular, however, they are retailed for about 10-20 dollars each depending on the sizes, which I thought was too much for me. After that, I went to Dollar Tree near my house and discovered the similar decor, which was only for  5.99 dollars, however, the material is absolutely lighter, and felt cheaper, but I think it would be still cute sitting at my front yard so I got my hands on them immediately.

All should try these ideas out, they are going to make a cute Halloween-themed home with affordable prices, do you have any Halloween Craft ideas? Let me know by commenting below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!