Thrifty shopping in San Diego!

Happy late Thanksgiving friends and families!! I just travelled to San Diego the day before Thanksgiving to spend my some fun time with my friends, and on the way to our hotel, I found that they had this tiny cart that had a bunch of clothes that's on sale. I think they were kind of out season so everything was pretty cheap. I didn't expect much because everything seemed old and floppy, but as I was digging into the cart, my friend found this pink corset that she really liked but was not her size, so, luckily I took over the corset for $7.99. Hahaha thank god!


I changed to the corset immediately when I arrived my hotel, and matched it with a denim shorts to create this simple look, I think it goes well with any white or blue jeans.


This is how the corset looks like, it's really simple but also with some cute details. I like the fishnet design that suits perfectly with the weather of California, and gives you that "Cal gal" look.

I can't wait to start my journey in San Diego, and yes! I am ready to explore the local thrifty stores and spend some pennies with my friends!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!