Little Black Dress

During my trip in San Diego, my boyfriend and I had an amazing dinner for Thanksgiving at the Addison restaurant. They say its San Diego’s most acclaimed fine dining restaurant! We had to try while we’re in San Diego.

Even though the restaurant doesn’t have a dress code, it is always important to dress appropriately for a five-star restaurant like this. Well, there is just a perfect dress in my wardrobe to help me achieve an effortless elegant look. Instead of a crazily expensive dress from designer retailers, I chose this big bow dress I got from 2nd Time Around few weeks ago. It was a great deal at the price of $53.99. It is the first time I’m wearing it. Can’t tell how excited I were!

This little black dress has an enormous self-tie bow at the front, spaghetti straps, squareneck, and asymmetrical hem. Not too casual yet not too formal. Just right!

I enjoyed the dinner so much with the dress. Awesome food from the award-wining chef, great wine selection, and little turkey for the lovely Thanksgiving.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well as I do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!