Thrifty haul from San Diego

Welcome back everyone!!! I happened to be in San Diego for the Black Friday this year as you might already knew from our previous blog, and I'm so proud to tell you that I did find some items that were pretty affordable, and cute at the same time. The trip was amazing and I cannot wait to share it with you guys!! So as you all know that CA was pretty warm so it was a great opportunity to stock up some summer clothing. The hotel I was staying was right next to Urban Outfitters and they had this buy one get one 50% off sale on Black Friday, so of course me and my my best friend had to go check it outright. We didn't wanna wait in line for like 2 hours just to get into the store so we kind of took it easy and went there in the second morning and luckily we still found something nice.


This top I found in the their sale section and after all the price deduction it took me only 4.99 dollars, and I was so happy about it!! It runs a little lose even though it was a size S, however you can adjust it by the straps on shoulder, and you know the drill, anything goes with denim, so there you go you have your California bae look.


This jumper was also found in Urban Outfitters, isn't it super summery? I don't know why but I just love everything off shoulder. The jumper only cost me 19.99, and the original price was 59 dollars.  I was wearing it with a straw-hat to the museum and got a lot of compliments, haha made my day.


last, here is a CA sunset to put an end to this blog, enjoy!
Let me know your thoughts about these looks, and I hope you had fun shopping on Black Friday like I did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!