Fashion Haul!!! ---Shoes

Last Saturday I went to the thrifty store (yeah, again), which is called Buffalo Exchange and found some goodies there that I would like to share with you guys. So I got two pair of shoes for under 40 bucks. Both of them are in quite good condition, and pretty wearable on a daily base.




these oxford shoes I got for around 14 dollars, they are second-handed and originally from Cole Hann, which I think it's a great buy for the brand name. Oxford shoes are so easy to wear and good for both fall and winter season. An oxford shoe is characterized by shoelace eyelets tabs that are attached under the vamp. My tip is to wear them with cropped trousers with a trench coat to create a British style look. it's pretty classic and trendy at the same time.

                                                 
The second pair is quite similar but with a bit more details on the instep. For these ones I paid 20 dollars because they are pretty new and in better condition. I really love the design even though the material of the shoes are bit hard so they are definitely not the ones that you should wear them to go shopping all day (it actually gave me blisters when I wore them for more than 3 hours). However, I think it's totally fine if you just wear them to a dinner. I think they go well with both formals and casuals so you can wear these kind of shoes with formal dresses or even jeans, and it would create different looks depending how you match with them. I personally love to wear them with dresses because I am not a high-heel kind of girl haha...

Overall, money well spent!! How would you match those shoes? I would love to hear ideas from you guys, let me know by commenting below!! XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!