Take a Break From Heavy Coats

In San Diego, it is always nearly chilly but never get too cold for heavy coat like Boston. When I was in SD that day, I didn’t have any light jacket with me but the weather was cloudy and almost 60 degrees! I didn’t expect that when I was packing my luggage. Luckily there was a Buffalo Exchange right across one block from my hotel. Of course I had to have my little treasure hunting trip, and I found this black fluffy cardigan for only $10! I know the teddy cardigan is trending right now yet surprisingly I didn’t get a chance to get my hand on one of them. Good for me that this fluffy cardigan is similar with the trending teddy jacket. Gave me a chance to try the style without costing me much. Inside of the cardigan I’m wearing the plaid corset dress from Urban Outfitters, which was on sale for $35.99.
For people from Boston like I do, are most probably gonna be grateful for a weather like this in the east coast. Let’s take a break from heavy coats!
I enjoyed this outfit a lot, and I hope you enjoy reading this post as well as I do. 
Dont forget to check out more posts from our blog for more inspiration! 

-Z-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!