Look for the day

Today I had few people commenting about my outfit saying it was cool, so, I am the kind of person that lives for the moment when I get compliments about my clothing because I knew I spent an hour in the morning just to pick the outfit for the day (ya all do right). I think it would be fair to share the look with you guys, so you can find some inspirations or get some ideas from it to create something similar or even something new ( hashtag DOYOUEVENFASHUN ).

Again, I have my roommate Nan for modeling (thank you Nan!), I got the dress and the sweatshirt this summer from LF, and don't judge me I know the weather was so cold today but I just wanted to wear them one last time this year. I actually have them in mind three months before I actually purchased them, but they were too expensive for me, they were around hundred bucks for each so I couldn't get my hands on them, but guess what, the store went on sale like crazy and I finally got them both for about $80, it's still quiet a lot but I just couldn't resist when they put "SALE" on them...girls lol


Now let's dig in to the look! I really like the color of the sweatshirt, which I call it mustard yellow hahah. I love the cutting of it, it's pretty casual but also mix with a tiny bit of punk style, which definitely makes you stand out. And the dress matches perfectly with the top, the stripes on the side shows the logo of the brand, and also make it to match with the color of the top. The fitting is so nice; it tucks in my belly and hides it very well. The fabric of it looks like leather but it is a lot softer than regular leather so it's also very comfortable to wear on a daily base. I think you can wear any shoes to match them, I chose these simple pair of boots and it went really well!

How do you like the look? I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did XD!! Comment below to share your ideas and tips!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!