Jewelry Hunting -- Rings!!

In the mood of thrifting but dont feel like trying on clothes?
Or having some spare time to spend in your local thrift store but have no idea what to look at?
Here is some best advice I can give 
CHECK OUT THEIR JEWELRY SECTION!

Rings are my favorite thing to thrift every time I visit a thrift store. It’s a MUST. Besides, it doesn’t take much time to just give them a glance and try them on. You might be able to get yourself some sweet little surprise😉

Here are some of my treasured rings collection from different thrift stores. Almost all of my collection are gold. They look so antique I just can’t get enough of them!

This one below is my favorite statement ring! It goes well with almost every outfit from leisure to formal, and formal to Cocktail. I got a lot of compliments every time I wear it. When I tell people I got it from thrift store, they just couldn’t believe it. It cost the most among all of my rings collection. I believe I bought it somewhere around $20. But it is totally worth it.

And here is a cute one. Can you see it is a face? When I first saw it, I thought it is a “lucky 7” until my friend turned it upside down and told me it is a face. Lol. So embarrassing. Of course, I then added it into my rings collection. I believe it cost $6.

I also love rings with simple design because they can easily match with my statement rings to make my looks appear balanced overall.

These rings here are my go-to when I want a simple and effortless look. Aren’t they look elegant and antique? As I bought them long time ago, I don’t really remember how much they cost. But I think each of them are around $5.  


Well, all these rings weren’t look as nice when I first saw them in the thrift store. They had dirt lodged between crystals and a few light scratches. But it was easy to clean it.

First, prepare a small bowl of warm water and add a drop of mild dishwashing liquid. Then, soak them into the water. After 15 minutes, take them out and gently scrub them with soft bristle toothbrush. And Voila! There you go some brand new jewelry with some antique look.

I am glad to have you in my jewelry hunting trip!
Hope this cleaning tips is helpful

And I hope you enjoy this post as much as I do.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!