2 Favorite Garment District Pieces

                                  

                             Honestly if I'm gonna be real with myself this is probably my favorite go-to thrift pickup. I really love the color its a green that pops, not too bright but still unmistakably green. Considering I barely wear this color it feels new to me. Its a nylon rain jacket with a neck cover when you unzip it. There is a pouch compartment on the chest where I put stuff and it has a plastic buckle strap. The jacket is so light too. No designs on it either but I kind of like it simple. Plus I look like I'm really chilling having a good time so.. yea. This was after a party in Manhattan I saw a girl dressed as #11 from Stranger Things, I thought that was pretty cool.
                                  This jacket here is what makes this a hard choice of which is my favorite. Blue is my favorite color so off rip I had to cop it. It fits a little more comfortable its a size up and you can wear it as a windbreaker or put the collar down, unzip the coat and its a whole different outfit. Now I'm not gonna lie to you it doesn't stand a chance in bad weather. This is what you wear on a overcast type of day and it goes with almost everything. I wore this to a Curren$y concert. I was looking extra relaxed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!