Thrifty Fashion HAUL--- Do You Even Fashun?

     So yesterday, October 18th, I had my very first experience shopping at the thrift wear store, which is called "2ND Time Around". The store is located in 219 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02228, and the store is all about used, vintage style, and thrift wear, which is an amazing place for all thrift fashion lovers.






     I went to check this place out with my roommate Nan, and pleased to have her modeling for my thrifty fashion Haul. So we both love a vintage style of fashion, and I spent approximately $340 on all seven items. It may seems a lot for used items, however I did get myself seven pieces including some high end designer brands.


         I got this jacket for about 30 dollars, which was originally priced in 160 dollars, it is an Australian brand that is called Still. It is a classic check patterned coat that would go well with any color. Also I recently noticed that the check pattern has just got back on trend for this season.



          This wool-spun Houndstooth fabric suit is absolutely in for this season. It comes from the same Australian brand Still. The original price was approximately 700 but it was cut to 120. It can be worn to both casual and formal occasions depending on how do you use accessories to match with it.

   
           Sweaters are so easy to wear and very basic, I wear them everyday during school days. This cropped sweat shirt is simple, yet special; I feel like the design definitely makes it stand out, and believe it or not, it was only for 20 dollars.


 
     
       
           Carmel is the perfect color for fall season, and it goes well with almost everything. This blouse is in very light fabric and I was wearing it right after I done my purchase because it got warmer in the afternoon and I could not wait to try it on. The price for it was about 30 dollars, and it had additional 30 percent off as well.



     
          Last but not least, denim can never go out of style. This denim jacket and the purse are absolutely my favorite among the entire haul. They are very stylish but easy to wear. The purse is from the high end brand Coach; it is used so I got it for 100 dollars, I think for the brand name and the quality, it was totally worth it.


         I am very happy about my first experience shopping at the thrifty wear store, I feel like I actually ended up saving money if compare to the original prices of those items. How do you like these items, and how do wear them? let me know by the comment below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!