Perfect Jacket for the Weather


It’s the layering season again! The weather has been changing a lot lately in Boston. It would be so warm at day but freezing at night. I always have trouble choosing the right outfit L. I’m either wearing too much or less. However, here is my savior – denim jackets! It’s my go-to!

I love wearing it with a dress and my Dr. Martens boots.

I have a few denim jackets with other different colour wash but this one is my favourite. This denim jackets I’m wearing is from Buffalo Exchange. I got it a few weeks ago with a deal of $19.99. Does anyone else find it hard to find a good black washed denim jacket? I actually spent a long time looking for one that fit me well. This jacket is a little oversized, and the colour is a little lighter in real life. There is also a small white stain residue w at the left pocket but I don’t mind it at all. 

I believe this jacket will stay with me for a looooong time!


-Z-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!