My Favourite Jeans from Thrifting

Jeans are definitely one of my favorite things to thrift. They never really go out of style, and any small damages can easily be repaired with a small cost. But sometimes you don’t even have to be bothered by those minor wears and tears on the jeans as they are often unnoticeable or even seem intentional.

Most of my vintage jeans are from Buffalo Exchange in Harvard Avenue (because they have fitting room!). It is a little bit tricky when it comes to thrifting jeans. You have to keep an eye on the details. For instant, the waist, the thigh room, and the stretchiness. When thrifting jeans, I always prefer jeans that with loose relaxed fit instead of skinny, and I usually won’t bother by the inseams as I can always cut it shorter as I want it to be. Well, let me show you guys some of my favorite jeans I got from thrift stores!


These pair of Levi’s jeans are my recent found. Even though they are a little bigger in size, they were on a price tag of just $38 if I’m not mistaken. They are just a steal that I can’t miss! I believe it is the wedgie fit straight jeans collection.


These wide leg jeans are so chic with the raw hem and patchwork. I get compliments every time I wear them.


These pairs of black jeans were actually have longer inseams when I got them. Since it was in sales and fits well at the waist and thigh, I decided to get it and have a little alteration by myself. As you can see, it went pretty well. It is now a perfect stylish jeans for a shortie like me!


Another black jeans from my wardrobe. I got them from 2nd Time Around in Newbury St. The retail price for Joe’s jeans are actually around $200, and I happen to get these pair of jeans for $50. It is well made and designed. Totally worth it. 

Swing by the thrift stores whenever you have some spare time, you might get lucky to get yourself a perfect pair of jeans without having a hole in the wallet. ;)

-Z-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!