Night Trip to the Garment District










Tonight I had the pleasure of going to the Garment District in Cambridge. On Broadway street in Kendall Square, the store is only a walk away from the T and you can't miss its signature pink and black paint. I walked in and the first thing I see is a life size silver horse and I'm thinking to myself "What kinda s ...". This was in the By The Pound section of the store. There are three levels to this store; By The Pound(yes literally thats how they're selling clothes), Boston Costume and The Garment District. 








            It may be a little overwhelming but it is instantly addicting as you go through all the store has to offer. All the sport jackets and jerseys and sweaters and coats, you get my point here. I honestly don't think I could make a confident purchase within the timeframe that I was there. There is so much fire in this store, on all levels. Their website details just how wide of a variety they offer: “With over 12,000 square feet of retail space bursting with more than 40,000 unique items at any given time, you’ll always find a large assortment of options at affordable prices.” They've been around since 1986, they know what they're doing.








             This month is a special month, because I was born in October. Thats it. Im kidding, also the Garment District is doing us all a favor. For the month of October the store will stay open until midnight every night, so don’t worry about being too busy to grab a costume for that Halloween party your friend is throwing. You could be Waldo or even a grilled cheese 💂




- SHA-REAL MARSHALL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 3 Online Thrift Store that you must check it out:

About Us

It's Sweater Weather Time!